To share knowledge and experience, creating a valuable bond between the University and companies.
The objective of CUBIT is to promote a new model of knowledge sharing between the University and the various operators in the mobile telecommunications sector.
CUBIT joins together the need for applied research as demanded by the market with the desire on the part of the University to transfer scientific expertise, contributing to the innovative development of businesses via an integrated network within Polo Tecnologico di Navacchio.
CUBIT works towards:
- Getting the best value from experience, expertise and the market of its business partners and associates
- Creating device prototypes and components for latest generation telecommunications systems, with particular reference to radio technology and electromagnetic compatibility
- Carrying out testing, certification, measurement and Quality Assurance for radio systems, telecommunications networks and latest generation sensory networks
- Carrying out advanced consultation in the telecommunications field
- Promoting training programmes at the highest professional level, with a view to developing technical-managerial role-models.