Power Newsletter n. 5 is online!
The new POWER newsletter is out. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- 4 new Communities for water challenges faced by cities
- a short movie about urban wetlands
- new publications about water governance in cities
- how towns can prepare for heavy rains
- innovative solutions to river flooding
- Power planned events
POWER at a glance
The project “Political and sOcial awareness on Water EnviRonmental challenges” (POWER) is funded by the European Union under Horizon 2020 programme. The POWER consortium comprises a total of 12 partners, including CUBIT, four research institutions dealing with environmental, social and governance issues, two innovative SMEs, two European organisations and four key demonstration cities. The project runs for 48 months (December 2015-November 2019), during which the project will deliver digital products and services to citizens involving awareness-raising and new policy initiatives.
Further information on http://www.power-h2020.eu