Cybersecurity, Computer Networks and Machine Learning
We could spend a considerable time trying to instill into you a sense of urgency or why security is important for you and your organization. However, if you are here you already know that. For us, security is not a state or a picture in time but a flow of deliberate actions that help avoiding unnecessary risks. The massification of data and the need of its protection means that, currently, the companies have given priority and increased relevance to security.
We can help you assess your organization’s security readiness and come up with a scorecard where your current state of affairs ranks in our comprehensible evaluation. The security assessment, which belongs to Security Audit, helps identify the threat actors, main risks, important IP assets or customer privacy data locations and provide suggestions to correct vulnerabilities.
CUBIT Innovation Labs have a significant expertise in this area, developing its own products and adapted solutions to the need of secure and friendly platforms. We have an experienced security team, which has been doing security-consulting services in the last decade in both private and public institutions. Besides that, our company is part of various renowned international projects in the area of security.
Cybersecurity is crucial in all companies, since it guarantees the protection of systems and people.
CUBIT Innovation Labs can help you through the technologies, systems and solutions they offer:
The Workshops on Cybersecurity help you have a good understanding of the principles of security and an in-depth knowledge of tools, techniques and countermeasures.
The Penetration Testing helps you make sure that your systems are not vulnerable to common attacks. It is recommended to have a security expert that executes a set of controlled attacks and evaluates the results propped in comprehensible 3 level reports for executives, managers and techies.
Through the Security Audit we can help you measure your organization’s security readiness, by performing a deep assessment, resulting in a scorecard that represents your security maturity state.
To keep your cyber defense in good shape it is essential to have an Incident Response plan, that will help you to prevent an under performance by having guidelines.
Each of our courses can be customized – for topics and duration – starting from your real needs. We define them together with you, to respond exactly with the right solution to your needs. This is a summary of the courses we offer. For the detailed program, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. And don’t hesitate to ask something different. Because each network is different from the other, and even the solutions must be tailored. For the complete programme of the courses, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Securing an Enterprise Network: from attack prevention to detection and mitigation. This course allows the system/network administrators to understanding the main pillars of network security, starting from the fundamental concepts of network security, and cryptography, and then focusing on the methods for securing an enterprise network.
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning. Machine Learning (ML) is defined as the “Field of study that gives computers the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed” (Arthur Samuel, 1959) and in the last years ML, as a part of AI (Artificial Intelligence) has emerged as a key building block for a wide set of tools in any technological field. This course wants to provide the operators first with the basic ideas of ML, to the focus on an overview of the main Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning techniques and methods, from the basics (e.g., what a neuron is) to the advanced models.
- Advanced Networking for Future Internet. This course covers a set of advanced topics in computer networks, allowing the network administrator s to keep themselves updated with the most recent developments in computer networks. The focus is indeed on principles, architectures, and protocols used in modern networked systems, such as the Internet itself, Software Defined Networking, high performance networks, data center networks, and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Internet of Things: Technologies, Protocols, Applications, and Security. An always growing number of physical objects are being connected to the Internet at an unprecedented rate realizing the idea of the Internet of Things (IoT). This course is destined to the network administrators and other professional figures that want to keep pace with the most recent technologies, architectures, and protocols used in the IoT. This course will provide an overview of the IoT with emphasis on enabling technologies, protocols, applications, and security issues.
- Advance Ethical Hacking: from Passive to Active Network Security. This course is intended for network and security administrators who wants to be able to properly contrast the continuously emerging new network attacks. Indeed, with this course they will learn, not only of the security algorithms and protocols, but also how to to properly design and assess the security level of a network.
- Modern Network Security: from “classical” to active network security and blockchain. Network security is becoming more and more challenging as new communication paradigms and architectures (e.g., IoT, SDN) are deployed all over the world. In a such a context, the course allows the network administrators to keep pace with the most recent topics in network security, such as intrusion prevention, active security, and blockchain-based network security.
- Industrial Internet of Things: Technologies and Protocols. This course will provide the network administrators with an overview of the IoT with emphasis on enabling technologies, protocols, applications, and security issues. In more detail, it will discuss the new protocols and architectures emerged as a solution to the main limitations of the classical” Internet (e.g., the incapability of efficiently scale as the number of hosts/users significantly increases, lack of flexibility and adaptive control), as well as the security challenges that emerge in the new IoT paradigm. A special focus will be on the specific characteristics of the IIoT, such as the integration of SCADA systems and CyberPhysical Systems (CPSs).
- Machine and Deep Learning for CyberSecurity. Recently Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) have been successfully applied to cyber security also, where excellent results have been achieved in several domains, such as the detection of network attacks. This course aims at providing the security administrators with some insights on the application of such techniques to actual problems, also focusing on the main gaps in ML, such as the attacks to ML techniques.