To share knowledge and experience, creating a valuable bond between the University and companies.
The objective of CUBIT is to promote a new model of knowledge sharing between the University and the various operators in the mobile telecommunications sector.
CUBIT works to meet the market demand for innovation, together with the academic wish to transfer and apply the results of its research activities. The result is a continuous and efficient transfer of technology, which is able to effectively promote the competitiveness of companies, in a rapidly evolving market.
CUBIT works towards:
- Getting the best value from experience, expertise and the market of its business partners and associates
- Creating device prototypes and components for latest generation telecommunications systems, with particular reference to radio technology and electromagnetic compatibility
- Carrying out testing, certification, measurement and Quality Assurance for radio systems, telecommunications networks and latest generation sensory networks
- Carrying out advanced consultation in the telecommunications field
- Promoting training programmes at the highest professional level, with a view to developing technical-managerial role-models.