Computational Resources & External Services
The Fluid Dynamics Competence Center uses the latest generation of computing instruments, thus ensuring a high level of support for research activities by HPC systems (High Performance Computing), working on parallel computing architectures.
In the last decade the performance of this type of calculation are continuously improved and at present it is possible to make large CFD analysis moles in far too time reduced compared to the recent past.
The CCFD also offers advanced services of Utility Computing, which are increasingly required by companies, to support Grid Computing, maximizing the efficiency and/or minimizing the costs.
3 Dedicated parallel Cluster for the CFD evaluations
- 96 cores 192 Gb RAM
- Intel based 1024 cores cluster (~16 Tflops)
2 GB Ram/Core
Infiniband DDR fast network (20 Gb/sec)
- Intel based 1216 cores cluster (~24Tflops)
3 GB Ram/Core
Infiniband DDR fast network (40 Gb/sec)
- 2 Workstations with 96 e 256 Gb di RAM for the grids generation
- Several PC
- Rental of computing resources and infrastructure management
- Complete rental more Clusters
- Installation of specific software required by the Customer
- User interface support / customer-Clusters
Richiesta di informazioni
Compila il form per richiedere informazioni sui servizi e le soluzioni di Fluidodinamica. Verrai ricontattato entro 48 ore.