CDB-6 PLUS – Ticket vending machine and On-Board Computer
What is that?
CDB-6 PLUS is designed to perform the following functions:
- driver console;
- on board computer;
- ticket emitting;
Thanks to the presence of its processors and its embedded peripherals, CDB-6 PLUS performs also the functions of an on-board computer and black box.
CDB-6 PLUS can be directly integrated with ET – The Easy Ticketing AEP AFCS software and other on board AEP devices.
CDB-6 PLUS offers a wide choice of CPUs, Linux, Windows or Android operating system and color capacitive projected touch screen. Available also in box version, without displays for on-board computer only applications. For countries with left-hand drive, the physically-mirrored UK version can be supplied.
- driver display 640×480 16M color touch screen capacitive projected
- user display 2 lines x 16 characters x 8mm + 3 x LED 10×20 mm
- ticket printing graphic thermal printer
- CPU Cortex A8 (ARM-11) @ 1GMHz / iMX25 (ARM-9) @450 MHz
- central memory 128 / 512M byte
- mass memory 4G byte SD included
- Contactless smart card ISO 14443A-B 15693, Calypso, MIFARE, DesFIRE, Felica, e-NFC, ecc.
- SAM modules up to 4
- interfaces 3 x RS-232 /RS-485, Ethernet, USB, digital I/O, odometer;
- fast mounting support
- internal accessories GPRS/UMTS, Wi-Fi, accelerometer, gyrocompass
- external accessories GPS, port replicator/expander, 16 port Ethernet switch etc.
- power supply 18÷32 V CC / DC
- dimensions 253L(W) x 193P(D) x 140A (H) mm
- weight 1,9 kg
- temperature range -20 +60°C
- homologations “e” (95/54/CE)
Watch the demo video